httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] proxypass and flash movie
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:03:40 GMT

So it's unlikely to be the server...

Are the movies streamed or downloaded over HTTP. If streamed, is the
streaming port open in the FW?

> but
> if I use IE
> I can't see them (timeout).

What do the requests look like in the access log? Is there anything in
the error log? Does IE have the right plug-in? Do FF and IE use the same
player?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Why? any ideas?
>
> Is there an apache parameter to solve it?
>
> I think is not a firewall problem because I set firewall in open state
> but none changed.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Fabio
>
> --
>
> Dott. Fabio Marcone
>
> 2T srl
> Telefono	                        +39 - 0871- 540154
> Fax		                        +39 - 0871- 571594
> Email	                           	fabio.marcone(AT)duet.it
> Indirizzo				Viale B. Croce 573
>                                         66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
> GNU/Linux registered user  		#400424

the sender's company.