httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Madonesa sanjaya" <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access parameters in URL
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:58:29 GMT
Hi ,
    I have configured apache as a reverse proxy. Then for a particular url ,
I need to add some headers to the request. At the moment I'm doing it
statically using the following configuration in httpd.conf file.

ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /care http://localhost:8080/test-care
ProxyPassReverse /care http://localhost:8080/test-care

<LocationMatch "/care">
    RequestHeader add h1 "test1"
    RequestHeader add h2 "test2"
    RequestHeader add h3 "test3"
</LocationMatch>

At the moment it is working fine.But I need to change the headers
dynamically.  I need to send the header values as URL parameters and need to
set the three headers based on the the paramerters in the URL. Is there any
way to do it without using script?

Cheers,
Sanjaya.