httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat Load Balancing
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:58:26 GMT
Nehal,

On Jul 15, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Sangoi, Nehal (Gexpro, consultant) wrote:

<..>

> worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=worker1,worker2
>
> And, in httpd.conf
>
> JkMount /servlet/* loadbalancer
>

> I have another application that also needs to be load balanced
> using worker3 and worker4. Hence, how can I include the same in my
> existing configuration of loadbalancer in worker.properties file?

Can't you just define worker3 and worker4, and then define a new
balancer?

worker.worker3.port=...
worker.worker4.port=...
worker.balancer2.type=lb
worker.balancer2.balanced_workers=worker3,worker4

and

JKMount /servlet2/* balancer2

Not tested, but that's how I'd approach this.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org