httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect, Rewrite and php.ini
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:14:26 GMT
On 03/07/07, Senén de Diego <senen@electrodh.com> wrote:
> The only difference between
> RewriteRule ^sincronizar\.jnlp$ sincronizar.php
> and
> RewriteRule ^sincronizar\.html$ sincronizar.php
> is that the file sincronizar.jnlp exists, and sincronizar.htm doesn't
> (but if I remove sincronizar.jnlp nothing changes).

That doesn't help to determine why you get 500 only for certain files.
Are you able to read the access and error logs? If so, tail them for
both sets of requests to make sure the request is getting through. By
cache, I was refering to an upstream (transparent) proxy cache rather
than a browser's, and your SamSpade maybe not be sending the relevant
headers to bypass those (must-revalidate etc.)

--
noodl