httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect, Rewrite and php.ini
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:40:33 GMT
On 02/07/07, Senén de Diego <senen@electrodh.com> wrote:
> That's what I thought. I think this people does have neither mod_alias
> nor mod_rewrite enabled, and I don't know why, they are telling me just
> the contrary...

That seems unlikely. As you tried the 'Wooga' trick and got a 500
error, your htaccess file is clearly being read. In that case not also
getting a 500 when adding RewriteRule suggests that mod_rewrite is
indeed enabled. That just leaves your rules to blame. Did you try the
"redirect everything to example.com" step?

--
noodl