httpd-users mailing list archives

From Javier Toledo Pantoja <j_toledopant...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Using PHP with Apache
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:30:37 GMT

I'm using CentOS 5... When installed Apache with PHP
by RPM's method, the PHP files are interpreted
correctly....

I downloaded Coldfusion 8(Scorpio) and had to
uninstall HTTPD RPM and download Apache source
2.2.4.... Also downloaded PHP 5.1.6-12.el5 sources and
compiled both.

I reviewed PHP.Ini and its normal, acting as httpd
script... But when I try to access a php file by
httpd, only shows code, not execute it.

I check the Apache .conf's and not find something
wrong... I suspect that some MOD_* file may be
forgotten...

Please, somebody can help me?

Javier Toledo