httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Frederick Lamartin" <fhlamar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTTP Error: "Website declined to show this webpage."
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:42:21 GMT
Boyle Owens's message in this thread asked me what error messages I have
received when trying to access "My Website."

First, my new configuration is the default version except as follows:

ServerAdmin fhlamartin@verizon.net
ServerName localhost:80

UserDir enabled

UserDir "C:/Users/lamartin/My Website"

<Directory "C:/Users/Lamartin/My Website">
    AllowOverride None
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch Includes ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.cgi index.pl
</IfModule>

Next, the results:

With URL: http://localhost/lamartin/
ERROR [Thu Jul 26 14:15:13 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/lamartin

With URL: http://localhost/~lamartin/
ERROR [Thu Jul 26 14:16:18 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/~lamartin

Can you help?