httpd-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Vogel <samy-de...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite in .htaccess but without allowing to set the ErrorDocument
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:34:21 GMT
Well, we earn our money with the error pages.
But we would still like to allow mod_rewrite. If somebody is clever
enough to replicate the ErrorDocument directive with mod_rewrite it
would be very complicated...
So is there no way to "lock" the Error Pages, oder allow mod_rewrite
without "AllowOverride FileInfo" ?