httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] problems with the bandwidth and apache
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:48:35 GMT

Roberto Tortolero wrote:
> The apache installed on Linux fedora is taking the half of the bandwidth
> of the company were a work for.
>
> The apache have configure three virtual host redirecting to other server
> through proxy directives, so, it possible to know why the apache server
> is consuming so many bandwidth.

Roberto, where are these proxy connections pointing to?
We really need to see your configuration before we can suggest any
worthwhile answers.  Even then we may not be able to see the cause of this.

So can you send us your configuration for these vhosts, and an excerpt
of your access and error logs?