httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Rawlinson" <rarawlin...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem getting script to work
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:03:42 GMT
Wow! when I opened it with the editor as you suggested I found:

<head>
<title>Server error!</title>
<link rev="made" href="mailto:rarawlinson@cinci.rr.com" />
    body { color: #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; }
    a:link { color: #0000CC; }
    p, address {margin-left: 3em;}
    span {font-size: smaller;}
</head>

<h1>Server error!</h1>

I have no idea why. When I tried to locate the file name it was in:
my14esl4-1.pl it was not found. I don't know what to think. It is
obviously not getting the file it was supposed to get. I looked in the
httpd.conf file and did not find my14esl4-1.pl. Do you have any Idea?
I am using the Suse 10.2 version of Apache2.
Bob R