httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Rawlinson" <rarawlin...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem getting script to work
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:57:14 GMT
Thanks Joshua. There was no DocumentRoot, AddHandler set up in the
httpd.conf. So I added them and restarted Apache2. Now I am getting the
problem I started with. I get a message box which says: you have chosen
to open, then no file name and then,  which is a perl script and asks
what to do with it. The only option is edit with an editor.
Do you have any idea what or where to find the cause of this problem.
Thanks for your help so far.
Bob R