httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Rawlinson" <rarawlin...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem getting script to work
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:36:32 GMT
To start I am working on a module that collects data. Since it does not
run on my system I only want to have it run with out change for my
system so when I return the module it will work properly with out
changes. The module is located on the other system at:
/usr/www/users/fgames/mufoncms.com. I only need it to run so I can check
my changes work properly. I should only have to type in localhost on my
browser to run it. I did not expect it to be so complicated :-)
So bottom line is I want to put localhost in my browser and have it run
the perl script sp_manage_sighting_reports.pl which is in directory
/usr/www/users/fgames/mufoncms.com.
Please if I have left anything out I will be glad to provide it. I have
two books I have been studeing for several days now and haven't moved
off ground zero.
thanks
Bob R