httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Rawlinson" <rarawlin...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem getting script to work
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:45:24 GMT
Thanks Luis. I also have this in the httpd.conf file:
ScriptAlias "/usr/www/users/fgames/mufoncms.com" "/usr/www/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/usr/www/users/fgames/mufoncms.com">
   AllowOverride None
   Options ExecCGI
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
</Directory>
I thought that covered it but I am really new to Apache and Apache2.
Thanks
Bob R