httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fabio Marcone <fabio.marc...@duet.it>
Subject [users@httpd] proxypass and flash movie
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:00:44 GMT
Hi!
I've a strange problem with apache 1.3 (debian woody). This is a server
in a production environment, so I can't update it.

configuration: apache with mod proxy, I redirect some url in a http
server situated in dmz.

this is the strange behaviour:
site in dmx http server contains some flash movies (swf) and if I use
firefox to visit this site I see these movies correctly, but if I use IE
I can't see them (timeout).

Why? any ideas?

Is there an apache parameter to solve it?

I think is not a firewall problem because I set firewall in open state
but none changed.

Thanks in advance,
Fabio

--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono	                        +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax		                        +39 - 0871- 571594
Email	                           	fabio.marcone(AT)duet.it
Indirizzo				Viale B. Croce 573
                                        66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  		#400424