httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Thorburn <immor...@nwconx.net>
Subject [users@httpd] gui for apache under windows
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:35:34 GMT
Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked before, however I have not
found any mention of it within the archives.  As the subject says, I am
looking for a gui to configure Apache 2.2.24 under Windows - I've done
some searching online and all I can find are either Linux only options,
or packages that have not been updated in 3+ years that do not seem to
know Apache2 even exists.

This is just a testing server for some design work I'm doing, so
security isn't necessarily a concern for me.  If anyone has any
recommendations, it would be much appreciated.

TIA