httpd-users mailing list archives

From Senén de Diego <se...@electrodh.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect, Rewrite and php.ini
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:23:03 GMT
I'm worried about your head, please take care...

Vincent Bray escribió:
> This is making my head spin. The only time the jnlp file is served is
> when it's not requested and not rewriten to? That makes no sense!
I'm not sure I understand you here. There is no jnlp file, there is only
a php file.
If I request sincronizar1.html (with a rewrite rule from
sincronizar1.html to sincronizar.php) I get what I expect (the php).
But if I request sincronizar1.jnlp (with a rewrite rule from
sincronizar1.jnlp to sincronizar.php) I get an error.

> - Are there any other rules in the file?
No
> - Are there any other .htaccess files in parent directories of this one?
No
> - Does your ISP do anything special with this type of file?
Who knows...
> - Are you sure you got the rules and responses the right way round in
> your last post?
Cut and paste.

> .. unless I'm missing the point and your php script is sending the
> "application/x-java-jnlp-file" content type? If that's the case,
> perhaps your rewrite to the static jnlp file just gets the path wrong,
> maybe due to a trailing space in the filename?
This is the php file:
<?php
header("Expires: 0");
header("Content-Type: application/x-java-jnlp-file");
readfile("sincronizar-1.1.3.jnlp");
?>

Before you ask, the file sincronizar-1.13.jnlp does exist (in the same
folder).

By the way, I've done several more tests and:
RewriteRule ^test\.gif$ sincronizar.php (does work)
RewriteRule ^test\.jpg$ sincronizar.php (does work)
RewriteRule ^test\.ktm$ sincronizar.php (ktm is an inexistent type, as
far as I know. This does NOT work)

I've test an url ending in .ktm to see if this can be related to
known/unknown MIME types (although when I request a real jnlp file, I
get the right Content-Type in the headers).