httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Marques <...@seara.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: Starting Apache http Server - Need help!
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:32:53 GMT
Hi Siegard,

Probably you have another application using port 80 (IIS?).
Try to change the port value in httpd.conf (8080 would do, if it's free).

Google is your best friend, search for the error message and you'll find
others with the same problem, and eventually you'll find out what they
did to solve it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=pt-PT&q=%3Amake_sock%3A+could+not+bind+to+address+0.0.0.0%3A80&meta=

By the way, RTFM stands for Read The F**king Manual  :D

HTH,
Pedro