httpd-users mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <se...@prestosports.com>
Subject [users@httpd] stickysession without ProxyPass
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:17:11 GMT
I'm using mod_proxy_balancer with httpd 2.2.4.  I have 2 clusters
defined and use rewrite rules with the [P] flag to route to one of the
two, e.g.,

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www2.prestosports.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^/(.*) balancer://main/$1 [P]

I'd now like to be able to set the "stickysession" parameter to use the
cookie I'll be setting in the next release of our app tier.  However,
AFAICT the only place I could set this is with the ProxyPass directive.
  Is there any way I can set stickysession while using mod_rewrite rules?

--
Serge Knystautas
PrestoSports >> Bringing Sports Information Online >>