httpd-users mailing list archives

From Senén de Diego <se...@electrodh.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect, Rewrite and php.ini
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:54:36 GMT
I'm afraid you are right. The "redirect everything" works. There must be
anything wrong in my .htaccess. But I cannot see what it is.

The real url I'm trying to redirect is
http://www.electrodh.com/herramientas/sincronizar1.jnlp
and I want to redirect it to
http://www.electrodh.com/herramientas/sincronizar.php

The content of the herramientas/.htaccess file is:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /herramientas
RewriteRule ^sincronizar1\.jnlp$ sincronizar.php

The response to the requests is Page not found.