httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tomer Okavi" <tome...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] proxypass and flash movie
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:01:55 GMT
Hey guys

there's a bug with some ie 7 update and flash plug-in which breaks down
flash display.
it happened with a couple of our desktop's, maybe that's what's going on

google a bit and you will find a lot of thread's and posts about that
problem

BTW , reinstalling the operating system (XP) fixed it :)
guess it's much easier to reformat then to fix MS .... ;-)

Tomer.