httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Handle a JSP Outside of WebSphere Plugin
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:12:14 GMT
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:23:18 +0000
"James Ellis" <ellisje22@hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are running IBM IHS (Apache) 2.0 and WebSphere on a different
> machine. Within the httpd.conf file, we include the WebSphere plugin
> with the following lines:
>
> LoadModule
> was_ap20_module /opt/WebSphere/AppServer/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so
> WebSpherePluginConfig /opt/WebSphere/AppServer/config/cells/plugin-cfg.xml
>

> Within the plugin, all requests under "/stores/*" are supposed to be
> handled by the plugin.  Does anyone know how I can force a request
> for a certain JSP:
>
> http://servername/stores/suspect.jsp
>
> ...so that it won't be processed by the plugin?

A <LocationMatch> after the websphere lines in your config will do that.

Unless of course the websphere plugin preempts normal processing
of <Location> and friends when it's activated.  That's a matter for
the websphere docs, not us.  If it does, you'll have to read its FM
and fix it in your plugin-cfg.xml

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/