httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Secure LDAP Auth to Active Directory
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:21:56 GMT
On 7/12/07, Aaron Smith <Aaron.Smith@kzoo.edu> wrote:
> Well, I tried added that but it didn't seem to help.  It's acting like
> it can't find the shared libraries for OpenLDAP.  I have the directory
> in SHLIB_PATH and I a -L/usr/local/OpenLDAP.2.3/lib in the line before
> the error, so I'm not sure how else to direct it to the appropriate
> libraries.

AFAICT Your error message isn't actually failing to find real LDAP
symbols, it's failing to find the apache-provided LDAP utility
functions provided by mod_ldap (as opposed to mod_auth_ldap)

Perhaps you've somehow managed to build a static mod_auth_ldap and DSO
mod_auth_ldap or something along those lines?  (I'm only familiar with
LDAP on 2.2.x)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com