httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Sherwood <e...@sherwoodnation.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Strange Redirect Problem (default configuration file)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:50:38 GMT
This is a strange one....

I'm running Apache 2.2.3 and Debian Linux 4.0.

I have two domains (let's call them domain1.net and domain2.net).
domain1.net was always in my /var/www directory and domain2.net is in
/var/www/websites/domain2.net.

I recently switched them. domain2.net is now in /var/www and domain1.net is
now in /var/www/websites/domain1.net.

I changed my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default file to the appropriate
settings. Going to domain2.net works just fine. HOWEVER, when I go to
domain1.net, if shows the correct address in the addressbar on Firefox, but
it shows domain2.net. I also changed my /etc/hostname. Both sites are
running Joomla 1.0.12.

What am I missing?

Regards,
Eric