httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kirthi Narayan" <kirth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache ssl certs
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:12:11 GMT
This is the following error i am getting, i have given the cn name as the
same system hostname.

MIsmatched address

The security certificate issued was issued for a different website address

the probelm maybe indicate to fool you or intercept any data you send to the
server.

We recommand you to close the web browser