httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hiep Nguyen <h...@ee.ucr.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ask for suggestions - 25000 visitors
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:26:15 GMT
be aware of those jerks out there may write code to enter ID & promo
codes automatically and 25k visitors can be done only in 5 min (assume
that they figure how you generate ID & promo codes).  you may
need some mechanisms to ensure ID & promo codes entered by "human" in real
time.  just a thought.

T. Hiep