httpd-users mailing list archives

From GKapit...@symcor.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite inquiry
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:11:23 GMT
Hi Steve,

RewriteRule  ^confirm/([^/]*)/([^/]*)\.html$
http://foo.com/confirm.php?lmusr=$1&lmconfrm=$2 [R,L]

should do it.

Reagards,
Gabriel

             Steve Finkelstein
             <sf@stevefink.net
                                       users@httpd.apache.org
             20/06/2007 06:03                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [users@httpd] mod_rewrite inquiry
             Please respond to
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

Hi all,

I have a URL that looks like the following:

http://foo/confirm/foo@bar.com/6w5vdn799umk01k5aaz0col.html

I'm trying to have it rewrite to the following:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule
^confirm/([^/]*)/([^/]*)\.html$confirm.php?lmusr=$1&lmconfrm=$2 [R,L]

so that the end result looks like:

http://foo/confirm.php?lmuser=foo@bar.com&lmconfrm=6w5vdn799umk01k5aaz0col

Any help with my syntax would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- sf