httpd-users mailing list archives

From GKapit...@symcor.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse not working
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:26:03 GMT
Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot, it worked.

Regards,
Gabriel

             "Tony Stevenson"
             <tony@pc-tony.com
                                       users@httpd.apache.org
             18/06/2007 11:15                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse
             Please respond to         not working
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

On Mon, June 18, 2007 4:07 pm, Tony Stevenson wrote:
> On Mon, June 18, 2007 3:47 pm, GKapitany@symcor.com wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

>> I'm trying to route requests to the application servers based on the
>> URL,
>> using the configuration below. The direct request reaches the app
>> servers but the ProxyPassReverse doesn't work, instead of getting:
>>
>> http://myhost.com/prod/ on the client I get http://myhost.com/.....
>>

> This is because your directives below are incorrect...
>

> They should read :
>

> ProxyPass / ajp://tomcat_prod:8009/
> ProxyPassReverse / http://myhost.com/

Sorry, mistake, they should read:

ProxyPass / ajp://tomcat_prod:8009/
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://tomcat_prod:8009/

Where the 2nd string passed the to the ProxyPassReverse directive matches
the one above it.  In this case "ajp://tomcat_prod:8009/"