httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ambarish Mitra" <ambarish_mi...@persistent.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Input filter to read a HTML form data
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:39:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am on Apache 2.0.59 and the following form is hosted on the apache server
at htdocs. Users do a GET and get the form on the browser.

The simple HTML form looks like the following. It has 3 fields where users
enter data - data, phone and email. I want to write a HTTP (input?) filter
which will read the HTTP request and log the form fields that the users
enters. Is this possible?

<head>
DATA FORM
</head>
<form name="dataform" action="/cgi-bin/action.pl" method="POST">
<input type="text" name="data" size="20" value=""><br>
</form>

Any pointers/help on how this can be achieved?

Thanks,
Ambarish.

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.