httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How to check if user-module(DSO) is loaded?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:46:00 GMT

The normal way would be to send a request and see if it works! Eg, a
test URL that is executed in the module so returns 200 if the module is
loaded and 500 if not.

Another way I can think of is for your module to add its identifier to
the server signature (see Product Tokens in RFC 2068) and for the client
to check it.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. >

> How to check if user-module(DSO) is loaded?
>

> Regards,
>
> Janmejay

the sender's company.