httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Tomcat + htaccess
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:19:36 GMT

And why, exactly, would you expect that to work?

Did you mean apache?

> , so that when
> a user types
> in http://mywebsite.com in their browser, they will get directed to
> https://mywebsite.com
>
> it's not working :( what am i doing wrong??

Something...

Seriously, if you want a sensible response, ask a sensible question:
describe what you want to happen, describe what you tried (quote
directives used), describe what actually happens, quote log messages
(esp. RewriteLog).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Please advise. Thank you for your time, and thanks in advance. I look
> forward to hearing from you someone soon.
>
> Kind regards,
> reym
> --
> at Nabble.com.