httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Can't view SSL-enabled pages using Firefox
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:17:45 GMT

Obviously, the mere act of putting up an SSL website does not usually
cause FireFox to fail. So there must be something very peculiar about
your setup. However, on the very sparse data provided, it is impossible
to guess what. Is your site on the internet that we might look at it?

wild guess: any FF extensions (eg NoScript), any funny navigation on the
site (eg JS)?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Regards,