httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Mod_rewrite syntax
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 06:32:59 GMT

Luckily, there is excellent documentation to help you in your work:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/misc/rewriteguide.html

If, when you've read and digested the docs and tried out a few things,
you still can't get it working as you desire, post back with
descriptions of what you tried, what went wrong, extracts from the
rewrite log, and so on...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Dustin Schuemann