httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eraticus Majoricus <erati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Getting a simple mod_rewrite "Rewrite
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:24:36 GMT
Thank you for taking a look at this issue.

It seems that since mod_rewrite was compiled into httpd via the "--
enable-mod-rewrite" flag on configure, uncommenting "LoadModule
rewrite_module .." actually errors on my machine. I am using a fresh
copy of 2.2, and this might have something to do with "LoadModule"
being unnecessary...