httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem Getting Apache2 script to run
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:15:01 GMT
Robert,

On Jun 29, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Robert A. Rawlinson wrote:

> I have Apache2 set up and running on a system I only use for
> testing. In trying to access a script that is an html and only
> points to a Perl script. When it reaches the Perl script I get this
> message:
> You have chosen to open filename.pl which is a perl script from
> ------- What should I do with this file?

I assume you want the script to Execute on the server, instead of
having the server send it to you as text?

Look at ScriptAlias and Options ExecCGI.  Also, make sure that your
#! paths, associations etc. are set correctly on the server.  I have
no clue but ActiveState has some good docs on that.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org