httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nitin Dubey" <Nitin.Du...@sos.sungard.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Default Context Issue
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:09:38 GMT
I want to set up a default web application for my domain.

- The URL that is used to access application is:
https://domainname/app_name/1111 <https://domainname/app_name/1111>

- I want to change it to https://domainname/1111

- I want to use "app_name" as the default application for the domain.
1111 appearing in the URL will keep changing in different conditions.

Environment: Apache 2.0.59 running on SSL with mod_jk to send requests
to Tomcat servlet container where the web application is running.

Note: To login to our application there is no html that apache can
directly open.  It has to be a URL only.

Since I am new to apache httpd server, any kind of relevant information
would be useful.

- Nitin