httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CHOKOLA, PETER J, ATTLABS" <pc9...@att.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Custom Logs
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:50:46 GMT

1) I used the existing LogFormat "combined" entry that came with the
Apache httpd.conf install.

LogFormat  "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b ........ combined

2) I then uncommented the corresponding CustomLog "combined" line that
came with the Apache httpd.conf install:

CustomLog logs/access_log combined

3) I then added some new parameters.

4) I then restarted Apache.  The new paramters did not show up.

I also tried creating my own version with a different name other than
"combined", but that did not work either.

Peter Chokola
AT&T Labs
200 S. Laurel Ave.
Bldg A, Room A3-2B14