httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CHOKOLA, PETER J, ATTLABS" <pc9...@att.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Custom Logs
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:29:10 GMT

     I am new to Apache and I am trying to get the LogFormat and
CustomLog directives to work because I need more detailed logs,
information that even the LogLevel = debug can not show me (For example
cookies among other things).  I uncommented both the LogFormat and
CustomLog lines for the "combined" version, as well as my own LogFormat
and CustomLog that I created.  However, no matter what I add to the
format line (such as server ip or show cookies, etc.), the log file
looks the same.  Is there something else that I need to disable or
enable to get it to work>

Peter Chokola
AT&T Labs
200 S. Laurel Ave.