httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Show directory index to some clients only.
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:44:37 GMT
Hello,

With "Options +Indexes"  you can switch on autoindexing on a
directory. And with "Options -Indexes" you can switch it off.
What I am looking for is a way to switch autoindexing on or of based
on who is accessing the server. I want the general public to not get
an automatic directory index, but I want it switched on for some
specific client machines (those our developers use).
This on Apache 2.0.59, on Solaris.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Krist

--