httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache ssl certs
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:41:12 GMT
On 6/11/07, Kirthi Narayan <kirthiks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sander,
>
> Thanks for the mail, I am totally using for testing purpose in the lab
> envirnoment. Is there a possiblity to fix this issue, i wanted to access
> this box via IP as well as hostname. Please let me know.

You can't access a ssl box both via IP and hostname without such
errors. As the other posters already pointed out: The hostname is you
type it in your browser's adress bar must be identical to what you
used as common name in your certificate.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland