httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Africa <cafr...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configuration issue
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:43:32 GMT
Hi, Eric.

Actually, I do get the cosign login page. After I've logged in, I get
the internal server error. Do you mean that I should move my cosign
directives around like this, or something else?

<VirtualHost 141.212.xxx.xxx:1111>
...	[cosign stuff previously up here]
	<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
	</IfModule>
	<IfModule mod_dav.c>
	</IfModule>
	AccessFileName .htaccess
	<Directory "/Library/WebServer/otherdirectory">
		CosignProtected On
		CosignHostname weblogin.umich.edu
		CosignRedirect https://weblogin.umich.edu/
		CosignPostErrorRedirect https://weblogin.umich.edu/post_error.html
		CosignService someserver
		CosignCrypto /etc/httpd/ssl_key/server.key  /etc/httpd/ssl_key/
someserver_umich_edu.crt /usr/local/etc/apache/certs
		AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit
		AuthType Cosign
		Options All -Indexes +ExecCGI +Includes +MultiViews
		Require user cafrica
	</Directory>

In my port 443 virtual host file (the one that gives me SSL in my
zope site), I already tried using the <Location> directive and
putting my cosign stuff in a subdirectory of the main site. But that
broke zope, which is why it's back in its own vhost.

Thanks!

--
Chris Africa
Web Project Manager