httpd-users mailing list archives

From Charles Michener <micheck...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Two errors ...
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:38:32 GMT
On my Apache/Windows XP server I am receiving the following errors in the Apache error log:

1: (OS 10053)An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. :
core_output_filter: writing data to the network

2: Cannot initialize zend_mm storage [win32]

They appear separately and randomly - These errors happen probably .05% of the time now but
I want to understand and fix them (if possible) before they grow.

  Any thoughts?

  Charles

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.