httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Cherouvim ...@eworx.gr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Excluding filetypes with <LocationMatch>
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:25:47 GMT

> You seem to have your regex syntax a little muddled. You've got (?!
> which is fine for negative lookahead, but *. is shell wildcard syntax,
> not regex.
>
> <LocationMatch (?!(js|png|etc)$)>
>
> .. perhaps, though I haven't tried it. It's a shame you're not using
> the more up-to-date mod_proxy_ajp rather than mod_jk as then you'd be
> able to use mod_rewrite for this and get negated matching, rather than
> confusing assertions.

Thanks for your reply.

<LocationMatch (?!(js|png|jpg|bmp|gif|ico|swf|xml|pdf|doc|xls|zip|txt)$)>
    JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</LocationMatch>

I tried this, but still, it seems that everything is being served by
tomcat. When I hit http://example.com/foo.txt and tomcat is down, I get
an error 500 (Internal Server Error).

With mod_proxy_ajp I will be able to use the JkMount and JkUnMount
directives?

thanks