httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tyler Petrie <ty...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IE7 running on Windows Vista does not display page via https
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:11:46 GMT
Hi Bill,

I am using a cacert (cacert.org).  I didn't have the root cert installed
and was getting the IE error complaining about it which I ignored.  I
now installed the root cacert into IE7 but, unfortunately I still let
the error.

It must be something with my apache setup.  Even tough I am using
mod_auth_kerb I get the error even if I just use basic auth in an
.htaccess file.

thanks,
Tyler