httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html fix (Re: [users@httpd] Can mod_proxy_html rewrite <li style="...">)
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:04:01 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:12:27 +0100
Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Earl Chew <earl_chew@yahoo.com> wrote:

[ this is directed to you and everyone else who has tried
  or is willing to try mod_proxy_html 3 ]

> > Downloaded and installed 3.0 version 84. Dropped in as a replacement
> > with no change in directives (except to Include proxy_html.conf
> > unchanged) I get seg fault exits from apache children.
> >
> > What can I do to get you more detailed error reports?
>
> Can you get a backtrace from the crash?  Get a coredump and
> run gdb on it (if that's gobbledygook to you, then never mind).

[chop]

Coincidentally I've just seen this in the context of a client's
setup I have access to.  It was a "duh" moment, as the bug is one
I've seen and fixed in other filter modules in the past.
Now fixed in svn.

Please try again with the current update of mod_proxy_html 3.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/