httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin P. Inscoe" <ke...@inscoe.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't view SSL-enabled pages using Firefox
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:38:16 GMT
Sorry for top posting but I am coming in late to this discussion. I once had
a problem like this in Firefox with Apache 2.0.x using Verisign chained certificates.

See if you need to update your intermediate ca.

https://www.verisign.com/support/ssl-certificates-support/page_dev028341.html#01000001

Do this for each virtual host using SSL unless you have a single ssl.conf
include like Redhat does.

--
Kevin P. Inscoe                       Amateur Radio Call Sign: KE3VIN
Deltona, FL 32738                                28.9497N by 81.1952W