httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can mod_proxy_html rewrite <li style="...">
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:28:25 GMT
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
Earl Chew <earl_chew@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If I read this correctly, mod_proxy_html is parsing the HTML to figure
> out which sections to look in for URLs to rewrite. To have
> mod_proxy_html rewrite my /galleries/ URL, I'm going to have to add
> "li" and "style" to the list of elements and attributes.

No, you'd need to add "style" to the list of events.  That's because
it isn't a URL, but just contains text that may include URLs.

If you use mod_proxy_html 3, all that is delegated to httpd.conf,
so you can customise it to taste.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/