httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Constable <ma...@renta.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to change SERVER_CONFIG_FILE
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:02:28 GMT
On Monday 11 June 2007 09:33:04 Mark Constable wrote:
> Where do I change the SERVER_CONFIG_FILE setting ?
>
> I want to change this from...
>  -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf"
>  -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf"

I'm still totally stumped on this. Searching Google with
this below provides 5 uninformative links...

 site:httpd.apache.org SERVER_CONFIG_FILE

My configure file has this which seems to indicate that
if --datadir=/etc/apache2 and --with-program-name=apache2
then the result should be what I want (without touching
include/httpd.h)

./configure:#define SERVER_CONFIG_FILE "${rel_sysconfdir}/${progname}.conf"

Would anyone know a more appropriate place to ask a question
like this perhaps ?

--markc