httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Howto include sqlite3 --with-dbd
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:11:17 GMT
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 03:54:55 +0000
Mark Constable <markc@renta.net> wrote:

> I'm struggling to find any info or examples on how to include
> sqlite3 support for mod_authn_dbd and httpd-2.2.4. This is my
> current configure line but it's not working. I suspect I need
> to build apr separately

Building apr and apr-util will fix it.  You can do that from
your httpd tarball by building srclib/apr and srclib/apr-util
before building httpd itself.

Your trouble is (probably) that you have an existing apr
installation without sqlite3 support.  If you get rid of that,
and if sqlite3 is installed somewhere Apache can find it,
it'll build by default.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/