httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache using AD autentication
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:42:44 GMT

On Jun 29, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Mauricio Cavalcanti wrote:

> installed apr and apr-util (tgz)

Was apr-util compiled with LDAP support?  That's not on by default.
APR-util has to be compiled with --enable-ldap and if you use the
bundled apr-util, it'll be passed that flag from httpd ./configure.

> httpd-2.2.4:
> ./configure \
> 	--prefix=/usr/local/httpd-2.2.4 \
> 	--enable-so \
> 	--enable-cgi \
> 	--enable-info \
> 	--enable-rewrite \
> 	--enable-speling \
> 	--enable-usertrack \
> 	--enable-deflate \
> 	--enable-ssl \
> 	--enable-mime-magic \
> 	--enable-authnz-ldap \
> 	--enable-ldap \
> 	--with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr-util
<..>
> I tryied to find where can i get or how can i create the modules
> mod_auth_ldap.so and util_ldap.so, but i didnĀ“t find any info about.

Looking through your ./configure output for httpd, what does it say
when it tries to enable the LDAP stuff?

According to the above you're using the bundled apr and an external
apr-util.  That just seems like it'll all end in tears.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org