httpd-users mailing list archives

From Earl Chew <earl_c...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can mod_proxy_html rewrite <li style="...">
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:50:15 GMT
Downloaded and installed 3.0 version 84. Dropped in as a replacement
with no change in directives (except to Include proxy_html.conf unchanged)
I get seg fault exits from apache children.

What can I do to get you more detailed error reports?

Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote: On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
Earl Chew  wrote:

> If I read this correctly, mod_proxy_html is parsing the HTML to figure
> out which sections to look in for URLs to rewrite. To have
> mod_proxy_html rewrite my /galleries/ URL, I'm going to have to add
> "li" and "style" to the list of elements and attributes.

No, you'd need to add "style" to the list of events.  That's because
it isn't a URL, but just contains text that may include URLs.

If you use mod_proxy_html 3, all that is delegated to httpd.conf,
so you can customise it to taste.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/